Guided Mastery with Richard David Hames
My approach to life arises from a childhood spent in relative poverty and struggle, from which I developed a deeply humanitarian impulse – a wide-ranging, empathic interest in all things human – coupled with a diversity of experiences derived from working as a manager, professor, author, composer, public speaker, futurist and social innovator.
Today, apart from my work in foresight, I am probably best known as a mentor and an sharp-eyed observer on current affairs, as I help others make better sense and deal with a world disrupted.
FOR INDIVIDUALS & GROUPS
I offer tailored mentoring sessions where we:
- Explore the ability to ‘see’ what needs to be done at a particular time and the ramifications of doing it (or not doing it)
- Discover the energy, courage and focus to undertake what needs to be done, and to collaborate with others to do it
- Increase your capacity to shape those conditions in which what needs to be done can be achieved with as little effort and as much freedom as possible.
- I use proprietary technologies to bring you face-to-face with the deeper patterns and trends [strategic intelligence] that will impact your organization in ways you might not yet see
- I help you and your co-leaders ‘make sense’ of that strategic intelligence, installing tools that future-proof your business and lower the risk of not knowing what to do
- Together we ensure that you have processes in place to continuously navigate prevailing conditions, so that you can act instantly to avoid the disruption being suffered by others
FOR GOVERNMENTS, NGOS & LEARNING ACADEMIES
- My public speaking is a vehicle for expanding a group’s appreciation of what is going on in their world at a deep level, re-framing their current understanding of key dynamics, and shifting mindsets from problems to opportunities
- I provide new strategic intelligence about the dynamics of change in your field of interest and build resilience and diversity into the ways you respond to disruptive patterns
- I provoke, challenge, stimulate and offer a space for your audience to reflect on new challenges and possibilities
GET IN TOUCH
To work with together email me at [email protected]
In need of real-time strategic intelligence on local and world affairs? Engage me as your virtual Futurist-in-Residence at [email protected]
Wanting to explore how I might be a unique addition to your Board of Advisers? Get to know more about my work here: https://richardhames.com and here: https://www.cftf.global